With Follow icons feature, you can links to your social network profiles on your website. Visitors can click on the icon and open your social network profile page.
WP Socializer supports icons of all the popular social networking websites along with utility icons like Phone. You can find the complete list in the plugin homepage.
Adding follow icons
To insert floating icons to share your social media profile URL, install WP Socializer WordPress plugin on your website.
- Go to WP Socializer → Floating sharebar
- Under Enable/disable follow icons click the toggle to enable the feature.
- Under Add and edit follow icons, click Open editor
- Select the social profile link you want to add and click Add to follow icons
- Click the new section added for the follow icon.
- Enter the social media profile URL for that service.
- Add more social profile links as needed and click Apply settings
- Click Save settings at the bottom of the page to save the settings.
- Visit your website and follow icons will be displayed.
Customizing the follow icons
WP Socializer provides a variety of options to customize the follows icons on your website. You can customize it as you like to match with your theme.
Under the Settings section, you can change the icon’s
- Layout (normal or full width)
- Icon color
- Icon background color
- Hover effect
- Space between the icons
- Position, orientation (Under Position tab)
- Text above the follow icons
- Open the links in a popup/new tab.
Under Responsiveness section you can change how the follow icons should behave on the wider screen (desktop) and on a smaller/narrower screen (mobile). You can change below options like below.
- On desktop → Show/Hide/Close icons.
- On mobile → Show/Hide/Close icons.
- Change the width with which the screen should be considered desktop or mobile.
Configuring to show/hide on specific pages
You can configure follow icons to shown on specific posts/pages under the Conditions to display the template section. This can be configured for all the WP Socializer features. Please see the conditional display page for more information on this.
Support for Shortcodes
Using WP Socializer you can add Follow icons anywhere using shortcodes. You can find more information about it in the shortcodes documentation page.
Follow icons has a dedicated widget using which it can be displayed in the sidebar as needed. You can find more information about it in the widgets page.
Haven’t got the plugin yet ?
If you haven’t downloaded the plugin yet, please visit the plugin homepage to purchase and download the plugin using the link below.