- New: Option to show/hide feed item title.
- New: Option to link description text with the feed item URL.
- New: Option to offset/skip RSS feed items.
- New: Option to set different width and height for the thumbnail.
- Fix: PHP 8 warnings.
- Fix: Additional ellipsis are now stripped from the description text.
- PRO: Support for 6 grid columns.
- PRO: Google news and Google alerts RSS feeds will now fetch thumbnail image.
- New in PRO: Paginated display type.
- New in PRO: Wildcard value is now supported as filter value.
- New: Option to set fixed height for the feed with scrollbar.
- New: RSS feeds are now fetched with Chrome user agent.
<b>tag is now included in the rich text description.
- New in PRO: Merge multiple RSS feeds into one.
- New: Color theme (Modern 2).
- Fix: Padding issue in one column layout.
- Fix: Template field was stripping away some characters.
- New: Support for lazy loading is enabled for thumbnails.
- New: WordPress requirement is updated.
- Fix: Enhancements to widget form and feed output sanitization.
- New in PRO: Option to fetch thumbnail directly from the feed URL if not available.
- New: Option to choose timezone for the date of feed items.
- New: Error logging system in the PRO version.
- Fix: Set default link URL when feed item has no link.
- Fix: Break tags are retained in the feed description.
- New: Display feed item date in relative format.
- Fix: Minor enhancements to widget admin UI.
- New in PRO: Filter by category.
- Fix in PRO: Feed items count was incorrect when filter was applied.
- Fix: All feed items were displayed when "Order by" is selected as "default"
- New in PRO: Filter feed items by keyword.
- New: Option to prefer full content or summary to display as feed description.
- New: Default ordering option.
- New: Option to change no feed item text.
- Fix: Bug with select field in widget form.
- Fix: Read more link being displayed when description is empty.
- New: Option to order/sort feed items by date, random.
- New: Filter hook to customize thumbnail URL.
- Fix: Ticker sometimes gets stuck when browser tab is switched or not viewed.
- New: Featured image is automatically inserted into local RSS feed to show as thumbnail if the post has no image in it.
- New: Option to change date format
- New: Date will now be in the same language as the site.
- New: Option to set default thumbnail image if not present.
- New: Filter hook to customize the feed item’s HTML.
- Fix: Added hover style for the tabs and on active style when no theme is selected.
- New: Tested with WordPress 5.6
- New: Reliable thumbnails. Thumbnails will now be taken from multiple places like feed content.
- New: Thumbnail positions (align left, right and cover mode) and size can be changed.
- New: Widget options are now more refined, easy to find and use.
- New: Plugin is now translation ready.
noreferreradded to the feed links.
- New: Stripe of feed items is now done using CSS class
- New in PRO: Shortcodes
- New in PRO: 4+ Color themes
- New in PRO: Grid layout
- New in PRO: Custom template for the feed content.