This is my first tutorial in flash and lets start. Follow the steps below to a create motion tween.
Creating a Square:
- First, draw a square (or anything you like) using the Rectangle tool (shortcut key-R).
Creating a Movie clip:
- Select the square and click the fill color tool to change the color of your figure.
- Now select the entire square and press F8 or choose Convert to symbol option from the Modify menu.
- A convert to symbol box appears.
- Enter a name for your square.(You can also change the type. can choose either Movie clip,Button,Graphics.)
- Press Ok.
- Now you got a Movie clip
Creating a Motion tween:
- Now you are having a movie clip.
- Select the frame in which the movie clip lies.
- In the properties window you choose the option “Motion” for “tween”.
- Now the frame will change to a light violet color.
- Click the frame where the motion has to stop. (When your movie clip lies in the 1st frame then you can click the 10th frame or any other frame.)
- Now press F6 or choose “Keyframe” from Insert > Timeline menu.
- Next step is to move the movie clip.
- Click and drag the movie clip and drop it inside the screen wherever.
- Your motion tween is complete!
Press Ctrl+Enter or choose “Test movie” from the control menu. You can see the motion tween. This can be applied to Movie clip, buttons and graphics. Thats all ! See the shape tween.
Add your comment No Comments so far