Downloading the plugin
Download the plugin using the download link sent to the order receipt email after a successful order or from the my account orders page if you have selected to create an account during the order.
If you have any trouble downloading the plugin after a successful purchase, please reach through the contact form.
The downloaded file will be a
.zip file. If incase it is not a
zip file please rename the file to
Deactivating the free version
Ultimate floating widgets – PRO is a complete plugin and not an addon to Ultimate floating widgets free version. Hence please deactivate the free version of the plugin before installing the PRO version of the plugin.
Note: Deactivating the plugin will not delete your existing settings.
Installing Ultimate floating widgets – PRO is just like any other WordPress plugin.
Install via admin page:
- Upload the downloaded
.zipfile it to your WordPress site in Plugins -> Add new -> Upload plugin page.
- Activate the plugin.
Install via FTP:
- Unzip the downloaded zip file to
- Connect to your site’s FTP and upload the folder to
- In your WP admin area, navigate to Plugins and activate the plugin.
After installing the plugin, visit the getting started to know more information on using the plugin.
Activating the license
- After activating the plugin, visit Ultimate floating widgets – PRO -> License & Updates.
- Copy and paste the license key into the "License key" field. You can get the license key from the order receipt email or from the my account page if you have selected to create an account while ordering.
Once activated the plugin will continue to receive automatic updates for 1 year. If there are any issue with obtaining your license key or activating the license please contact with your order ID.
Haven’t got the plugin yet ?
If you haven’t downloaded the plugin yet, please visit the plugin homepage to purchase and download the plugin using the link below.