Adding sound to library:
- Press Ctrl+L to open the library window.
- Drag and and drop a sound file from your computer folder.
- Your sound file is now added to the flash document.
Another way of adding sounds,Images and other things:
- Choose “Import to library” option from the File > Import menu.
- Choose the file which you want to add to your flash document.
- That’s all your file is added to the flash document.
Adding sound to a frame:
- Now click the frame where the sound has to come.
- In the properties window Choose the sound file you have imported.
- Adjust the fade in and fade out , Repeat,loop options.
- That’s all now you have added sound to a frame.
Press Ctrl+Enter or choose “Test movie” from the control menu. You will hear the sound when you enter the frame.