This is used to write your signature and get that signature as an image. You can use this image in your emails, discussion boards as your avatar and more.
- Write your signature in the plain area.
- Use some colors, different line thickness, transparencies and put your creativity .
- Click "Generate signature"
- That’s all.
- Save the image ( as image-name.jpg ) to your computer by right clicking the image
- Please see "Note" before creating the signature
- Also see "Help"
Signature Generator v2.7
[sc:flash width=510 height=321 id=”Signature generator” bgcolor=”#fff” url=”generators/signature-maker.swf” flashvars=”genUrl=http://www.aakashweb.com/resources/flash/generators/gen-output.php” scale=”noscale” wmode=”transparent”]
What’s the use ?
You can use the image in your forum as an avatar or use it in your email. It’s up to to you.
How to save the image ?
Right click the image and click save image as or other similar option which comes from the context-sensitive menu in your browser. Save the image as image-name.jpg . Your image will be ready.
When i click generate signature there is no response :
This thing happens when you turn on pop-up blocker in your browser. Just disable pop-up blocker and use the generator again. The pop-up is safe !
Tools used in the generator :
– Pen tool : This is the default tool and use this to write your signature.
– Eraser : Use this tool to erase the line you have drawn. You can also change the eraser color by choosing the color using color tool.
– Color tool : Click this button and choose a variety of colors for signature.
– Thickness : You can change the thickness of the line by entering the size in the input box. Default thickness is 2. For eraser tool is 10.
– Line alpha : Change the alpha or transparency of the line using this option. You can enter values from 0 to 100. Default value for this tool is 100
Still want help ? then post it in Aakash Web Forums.