Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

srubenst
    Participant

I love this plugin. It does exactly what I need and I can’t find anything else like it out there. It was working totally fine and then all of the sudden, it stopped working. I can’t create new shortcodes and can’t edit them anymore. When I click the “Create Shortcode” button, nothing happens.

I tried un-installing and re-installing. I even deleted all of my shortcodes and now I can’t recreate them.

I didn’t install any new plugins. I did try it on another installation of WordPress and it works just fine. Any ideas why it would just stop working?

Hi srubenst,

Thanks for posting your issue here. Please note that no big change was made to shortcoder this month. I have no reported issue like this. So if it was working couple of days before then it should work today also.

Anyways, I can’t debug it from my side as this issue is not reproducible.
    I need your help to share a temporary administrator credential with which I can login and check the issue.
    It can be deleted once issue is found.

Can you please share it in contact form ?

Contact

Thanks,
    Aakash

Hi srubenst,

I’m marking this thread solved as I didn’t any response..

Thanks,
    Aakash

srubenst
    Participant

I just figured out what it was. I’m using another plugin for Document management and it adds a button to the text areas so that you can inject a document, but those buttons had <form> tags around them and it was messing up your plugin. I removed those tags and everything works great now. Thanks so much for your help!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.