Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

the new 5.0 breaks my site on several points. It gives trouble to Beaver Builder, and I get the following PHP errors when I enable debugging:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function get_current_screen() in /home/www/public_html/wp-content/plugins/shortcoder/admin/tools.php:89 Stack trace: #0 /home/www/public_html/wp-content/plugins/shortcoder/admin/tools.php(64): SC_Admin_Tools::is_sc_edit_page() #1 /home/www/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): SC_Admin_Tools::enqueue_insert_scripts(Array) #2 /home/www/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(312): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #3 /home/www/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /home/www/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-editor.php(816): do_action(‘wp_enqueue_edit…’, Array) #5 /home/www/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): _WP_Editors::enqueue_scripts(”) #6 /home/www/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(312): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #7 /home/www/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) in /home/www/public_html/wp-content/plugins/shortcoder/admin/tools.php on line 89

Checking…

Found the bug. Issuing fix ASAP.

Hi,

Please upgrade to v5.0.1 and issue should be fixed.
    Sorry for inconvenience !

Thanks,
    Aakash

Fix confirmed

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter