Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

Firstly, UFW is an awesome plugin – thanks!

I’m trying to set the top padding of the .ufw_wb_inner div to zero using:

#ufw_1 .ufw_wb_inner {padding-top: 0;}

in the Additional custom CSS box in the Advanced tab, but it has no effect. Please help.

URL https://www.questel.co.uk/valberg/

Cheers

Vince

Hi Vince,

Thanks for using UFW.
    Please use the CSS below.

.ufw_wb_inner .widget .postlist {
        margin-top: 0 !important;
    }
    .ufw_wb_inner .widget .widget-title {
        display: none;
    }
    Vince Chittenden
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately it didn’t work. I pasted the CSS you suggested straight into the Additional custom CSS box on the Advanced tab, but I still get a top padding of 26.4 for the <div class=”ufw_wb_inner”> (even after a hard reload/empty cache of the page). If I change that value to zero in Chrome developer tools, it solves the problem.

By the way I wanted padding-top: 0, not margin-top: 0, so I altered your CSS suggestion. But it still didn’t change anything.

Any thoughts?

Thanks for your help

Vince

Vince Chittenden
    Participant

Hi Aakash,

No worries. I have solved it another way. I was getting a blank space at the top of the widget box on my page caused by my default theme value for ‘Tags before title’ and ‘Tags after title’, so I entered a <section> and </section> in those boxes on the Advanced tab, to cause it to be replaced with an empty section, which doesn’t display anything.

I have another question. (Maybe I should start another topic?) – On pages that have the floating UFW button set to be initially hidden, the button appears momentarily as the page loads, and then disappears. Is there any way of correcting this so it’s not visible at all until the trigger?

Thanks

Vince

Hi Vince,

Yes, there was an empty title hence I gave CSS to hide it using display: none and remove the margin of the first post. Not sure why it didn’t work. It worked fine for me.

Regarding your 2nd question, it is answered here – https://www.aakashweb.com/forum/topic/button-flashes-on-page-load-even-when-initial-state-is-hidden/#post-11961

Hi Vince,

There was a bug in v2.4 where additional CSS were stripped out of special characters. Hence the CSS was not working. This issue is fixed in v2.5.

Please update the plugin to v2.5

Thanks,
    Aakash

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘How to add custom CSS’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter