Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I just was blown away by the plugin! There are dozens of block packs and shortcode packs on the WP site, and you’d hardly tell one from the other. All I needed was quite a simple formatting for an inline spans–and I ended up extending the Gutenberg editor with that. Really, nothing to add <span class=”term”>…</span> around the selection!!! Or maybe it is in one of hundreds plugins, but none of them even shows what it does, just icons for actions. Gosh, that was hard! I’m sp far from blogging or any front-end stuff, but now I need a blog. Selected WP for simplicity… Uhu. Your plugin just saved the day. Your coffee is on the way 🙂

This may be a bug or a missing feature. When I e.g. edit a post and click on the WP vertical menu of options on the left, I get a popup “do you really want to abandon the page?” if I have any changes made to the page. Similar semantics in many other places, like option pages. But if I change a shortcode in your editor (with the URL like /wp-admin/post.php?post=286&action=edit), it happily frops my changes on the floor and navigates away.

Would it be hard to add the dirty/clean semantics to the editor?

Thanks! I cannot express how happy I am with your tool. I spent a day adding that span extension to WP editor, but with your Shortcoder I redid it as a code in two minutes, no joking! And in an hour, I had an amazing tooltip all with CSS3 fade in/out transition and the kitchen sink. Thank you co much for it!

Hi Kirill,

Really happy that shortcoder plugin saved you time !

Regarding no warning when shortcode edit page is switched, I understand that.
    I’ll try to fix that issue in the future version.

Happy shortcoding !

Thanks,
    Aakash

Sure thing I’m happy, thank you Aakash! Your plugin is simply awesome!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter