Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

We need a solution to import events from a database search results field. We found an xml import plugin but weren’t happy with the styling and frequency of updates. I was hoping the Super RSS Reader was a viable option. The styling is quite nice and your documentation is quite clear. But I don’t think it is what we need. Please tell me I’m wrong and there’s a solution to be had?

Tammy

Hi Tammy,

Thanks for using Super RSS Reader.

Super RSS reader is a plugin to display RSS feed items on your website.

In the free version you can display RSS feed in a widget like in the demo here – https://wpdemos.aakashweb.com/super-rss-reader/

In PRO version you can display RSS feeds anywhere on your website like even inside posts using shortcodes and as a grid. See demo here – https://wpdemos.aakashweb.com/super-rss-reader-pro/

Thanks,
    Aakash

AMC BOSTON CHAPTER
    Participant

Thank you for the prompt reply. It appears that I purchased the wrong plugin for my needs. I will not be using Super RSS Reader. Will you kindly refund the $19 payment I submitted through PayPal. The order number is #8983. Please let me know if you require additional information in order to process the refund.

Thank you.

Tammy

Hi Tammy,

Sorry that you are requesting a refund. Since you have already read the documentation, saw the demos it is difficult from our side to understand purchasing a wrong plugin and a request for an immediate refund.

There is a free version available for the plugin plus you can always reach out to us in case of a query prior to that.

Anyways, I’ve processed the refund.

Also, as per the refund policy you agree that the downloaded plugin is deleted from all your sites.

Terms and conditions

Thanks,
    Aakash

AMC BOSTON CHAPTER
    Participant

Yes, the plugin has been deleted and will not be added back to the site.

Thank you for your kindness and consideration.

Thanks for the confirmation Tammy !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter