- PRO: Visitor conditions – To match URL with a text.
- PRO: Visitor conditions – Based on no. of times an user has visited the site.
- PRO: Visitor conditions – Based on no. of times an user has logged in.
- New: "Custom" display option to open the announcement as needed using JS API.
- New: New option to add extra padding to the announcement bar.
- Fix: Apostrophe not saved when button text is CTA.
- Fix: jQuery exception when trying to add padding when admin bar is shown.
- Fix: Disable autocomplete for the schedule date picker.
- Fix: "Terms of post" criteria was not checking the post type.
- Fix: Minor enhancements to admin settings field.
- New: Announcement can be scheduled with time.
- New: Timezone can be selected for scheduling the announcement.
- New: A mini editor is included to add HTML to announcement message.
- New: Option to order announcement when they are stacked.
- Fix: Preview not working.
- Fix: Announcement message with slashes was not working in preview.
- Fix: Close icon now has a text on hover.
- Fix: Announcement reopens when display on page scroll is selected.
- New: Preview announcements before publishing.
- New: Can enter title/hover text for CTA buttons.
- New: Quick toggle switch to activate/deactivate the announcements.
- New: Custom taxonomies and terms can now be selected in location rules.
- New: Close announcement option upon clicking CTA button.
- New: Announcement message is switched to a plain text box rather than rich editor to avoid unwanted formatting.
- Fix: Undefined index
cta_buttonsupon saving the announcement with no buttons.
- Fix: Replace PHP constant
- Fix: Issue with display on page scroll.
- Fix: Optimized responsiveness for smaller screens.
- New in Pro: Animation support for CTA buttons and announcement bar.
- New in Pro: Visitor conditions feature to target users.
- New in Pro: Shortcode support.
- New in Pro: Countdown timer.
Haven’t got the plugin yet ?
If you haven’t downloaded the plugin yet, please visit the plugin homepage to purchase and download the plugin using the link below.