Ultimate floating widgets v2.1 is now available. This is a maintenance release that includes a number of enhancements and bug fixes. It is now available for both free and PRO versions.
Please find the changelog below. You can also follow us on Twitter for latest updates @aakashweb
- PRO: Option to close widget box when clicked outside the popup/flyout.
- PRO: Visitor conditions – To match URL with a text.
- PRO: Visitor conditions – Based on no. of times an user has visited the site.
- PRO: Visitor conditions – Based on no. of times an user has logged in.
- New: Dedicated close button for the widget box.
- New: Option to automatically close widget box after some time.
- New: Enhancements to fields in admin settings.
- New: Widget box does not open automatically when it is closed manually.
- Fix: Support for WordPress 5.8
- Fix: "Terms of post" criteria was not checking the post type.
Getting the update
You can update the plugin directly from your WordPress administration page by navigating to Dashboard > Updates. This applies to both free and PRO versions of the plugin.
You can also download the free version of the plugin from WordPress.org and upload it manually. For the PRO version you can follow the documentation. If you haven’t got the PRO version yet, you can get it here.