Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Nothing shows up for the code above. I tired changing type to Sharecount (which is what i want)

What would probably be ideal is using the function to show Template1. Is there away to do that?

boricua1213 wrote:

Nothing shows up for the code above. I tired changing type to Sharecount (which is what i want)

What would probably be ideal is using the function to show Template1. Is there away to do that?

Hello,

Please note that, if you are using the “Templates” which are present in the administration page, then you should use the button codes like {addthis-bt}, {facebook-like}, {sharethis-classic} etc… in the template.

If you are using the buttons inside the theme files like index.php, single.php etc… then you should use the PHP code you posted.

Hope it is clear. For more info, see these videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G-joyseg7U

Anonymous

Correct. The code that I posted I am using in the header.php file.

It does not show anything. This works .

As for my template question. I wanted to put what my template has in the header.php. Therefore I can just use the admin tool to modify my social buttons. Since I want them in the header.

Thanks,

Rick

Hope your problem is clear.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • The topic ‘wp_socializer addthis not showing up’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter