Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    • Author

Hello people,

After a long interval of WP Socializer v2.3, I now release the 1st alpha version of WP Socializer v2.4 🙄

I hear that the admin page is blank. Actually it an unknown bug. It works good for some people and fails for some. I feel hard to get the actual reason behind it. So in the new version, the admin page is completely redesigned. It is compact and simple for all class people.

The template system is completely recoded from bottom. This is aimed to be future-proof. i.e you can create more templates exceeding the default “2”. Try this in the wp-socializer.php line 23

Google +1 & OkNotizie buttons are included.

In short,

• Brand new compact and simple admin UI

• Template system re-modification
    • Google +1 & OkNotizie buttons are included.
    • Many things are left out incomplete. Need some time to complete all those works…

Yet to be implemented,

• Pinterest button.

• Bit.ly bug
    • Global buttons disabling.
    • Template function bug.
    • and more…
    • DOWNLOAD:

WP Socializer v2.4 alpha 1[/url][/size]

Please feel free to report the bugs you experience. Don’t care about the alpha. WP Socializer will work fine.

Anonymous

Aakash, i want to start off by saying thank you, this plugin is a great tool, and i am very happy you made it.

i downloaded the new plugin an di am finding some issues.

under “Edit button properties:” i am trying to click “other buttons” and nothis is happening, in fact i click on any of the tabs and nothing happens. please let me know when u will have all the bugs fixed

thanks again

Aakash Chakravarthy
    Keymaster

It will be due to javascipt caching. The browser will cache and it is using the previous version’s js file.

Try refreshing the admin page once or twice. If it doesn’t work,

Press Ctrl+Shift+J in the admin page and post the errors see in the console.

Thank you for your time !!

Anonymous

Aakash, thanks for that, it worked, but i have some more issues

I am using the inbuilt template “Left float – Fixed – Outside 1” and the problem i am having is that the last button on the template sometimes shows up and sometimes does not. it is the reddit button.

what can i do about this?

Anonymous

Aakash, I am wondering how to upgrade? Is there a way to do it without losing all of my settings? Thanks!!

-joe

Aakash Chakravarthy
    Keymaster

tenthdim wrote:

Aakash, thanks for that, it worked, but i have some more issues

I am using the inbuilt template “Left float – Fixed – Outside 1” and the problem i am having is that the last button on the template sometimes shows up and sometimes does not. it is the reddit button.

what can i do about this?

It can be due to some irregular button loading. Try deleting the cache and trying again. It will work.

Anonymous

Problem:

I configured this all up nice and pretty yesterday and checked it’s functionality on many platforms. Perfect! Today, I went to my site and the social share counter in the Left Float is gone, just gone.

The placement information I put it was:

{sharethis-vcount}

Show on front page only was checked… as were both show before and after content. Now, I’ve tried various configurations in the settings turning everything on, some things off, etc., still nothing. Where the heck did it go???

If you could please give me a hand with this it would really restore my sanity. Thanks!

Aakash Chakravarthy
    Keymaster

Alphabitch wrote:

Problem:

I configured this all up nice and pretty yesterday and checked it’s functionality on many platforms. Perfect! Today, I went to my site and the social share counter in the Left Float is gone, just gone.

The placement information I put it was:

{sharethis-vcount}

Show on front page only was checked… as were both show before and after content. Now, I’ve tried various configurations in the settings turning everything on, some things off, etc., still nothing. Where the heck did it go???

If you could please give me a hand with this it would really restore my sanity. Thanks!

Are you using WPSR V2.4 alpha ??

Anonymous

Yes. please check out http://www.tapmag.com. It shows up on the individual post pages, but not the home page, it’s driving me crazy. Any help you can give me is hugely appreciated.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter