Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

I am glad to announce that WP Socializer version 2.0 is released with lot of updates and bug fixes. It can downloaded from the WordPress website or using the download button below. The major features of WP Socializer v2.0 is listed below.

Features of version 2.0

• Insert 105 Social bookmarking buttons with both 16px and 32px button sizes.

• Insert Addthis and Sharethis buttons of all type.
    • Insert Google +1, Facebook like buttons
    • Insert all Retweet and Digg buttons.
    • Insert StumbleUpon, Reddit and Google Buzz buttons.
    • Buttons can be placed anywhere in a post or in an Excerpt.
    • Position of the buttons can be customized easily and can be placed anywhere in the site using the inbuilt template functions.
    • Shortcodes available for inserting buttons within a post.
    • Can be placed in widgets also.
    • Fast and optimized loading and placement.
    • Number of most used button templates are inbuilt.
    • For full information and download link, please see this page.

Anonymous

Greetings,

Love the plugin. Thank you!

However, the admin page does not show up after upgrading and choosing to use the v2.0. I modified the file (by removing the commented lines) to get it to show up so that I could use it, but I thought you should know so you can fix it in the next upgrade 😀

-Deborah

Aakash Chakravarthy
    Keymaster

socialwebcafe wrote:

Greetings,

Love the plugin. Thank you!

However, the admin page does not show up after upgrading and choosing to use the v2.0. I modified the file (by removing the commented lines) to get it to show up so that I could use it, but I thought you should know so you can fix it in the next upgrade 😀

-Deborah

Can you please say me, which lines you uncommented ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter