Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

I installed the WP Socializer on my site and it works fine.
    In the detailed information about the plugin you say that Instagram is one of the supported media. Where can I find Instagram icon?
    I also noticed that the information about Share counter says that it includes Facebook like/share count. I thought that means that it would be possible to have the Facebook like -button, but I can’t find it, only the share button.

Thank’s in advance!

Pia

Hi Pia,

Since we cannot share links to “instagram” it is not available under “share icons” or “floating share bar” page.

You can pick “instagram” as a “follow me” button under “follow icons” settings page.

w.r.t facebook like/share count the plugin can display like/share counter next to the “facebook” button like in the demo – https://wpdemos.aakashweb.com/wp-socializer/share-icons/

The native like/share buttons which facebook provides are not supported by WP Socializer.

Thanks,
    Aakash

Pia West
    Participant

Thanks a lot for quick reply!

If there isn’t a Like-button (or is there?), how can the counter count and view likes? 🙂

Pia

Share count is the total number of time the link is shared by everyone in facebook. Like count is the number of times the linked in liked in facebook platform.

WP Socializer is just a tool to share it on Facebook.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter