Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

I would like to use Super RSS Reader widget to display recent posts from certain category at my SMF based Forum in posts from certain category at my WordPress based website. Unfortunately, when i provide RSS url ( e.g. http://www.mywebsite.com/forum/index.php?action=.xml ). I am able to open this xml in browser and view the items, but widget display message “No items”. What can I do to solve this problem? Thank you in advance.

Strange issue, the reader parse any kind of RSS feed. If it does not work, add the RSS to feedburner and give the feedburner as the RSS URL. It will work. Feedburner cleans the RSS and gives a valid output.

Anonymous

“mmozart” friend penalty but I saw that the forum are talking sobrea a problem of not loading Rss guess maybe I can be for some plugin installed in my case I spend the same but for a plugin to buy if you see that you you found the Can you help me solving that?

if anything I can write and speak personally who knows if we can help each other, my email is [email protected]

Anonymous

@vaakash It works with feedburner. Thanks for the idea 🙂

Anonymous

Now Im experiencing different kind of problem. Won’t reload new posts from forum in widget. Is there any variable related to refresh rate that might be changed or there might be problem related to feedburner? When I open feedburner URL, it contains all new posts. Thanks

Greetings!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • The topic ‘WP + SMF Forum -> No items’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter