Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi there

How can I send you a Dutch translation for the PRO version of Shortcoder for Dutch & Dutch (Belgium)?
    That way I don’t have to remake the translate with each update.

Thanks.

Hi Pieterjan,

Thanks for using Shortcoder PRO.

Shortcoder plugin pull the translation from WordPress repository using the “shortcoder” text domain. I haven’t checked the translation yet for the PRO version.

Since you have reported, it looks like it is not working. I’ll research further on this and see what is the best way to pull in translations.

Thanks,
    Aakash

Hi Pieterjan,

Regarding your initial request to send translation files. I want to inform you that, shortcoder loads the translation from https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/shortcoder/

It does not load local files for translation.

I tried nl_BE language on my test site and see that strings are translated as expected.

View post on imgur.com

The same works for PRO version also (except few PRO related strings)

Thanks,
    Aakash

Pieterjan Deneys
    Participant

Agreed, but I have translated the pro strings 😉

Thanks for the effort. Please do send the translation to aakash [dot] 19493 [at] gmail.com.

I haven’t tested a scenario where translations are pulled from both translate.wordpress.com and local files. I’ll test this out locally and include your translations as a part of it.

Thanks,
    Aakash

Pieterjan Deneys
    Participant

E-mail has been sent. 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter