Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Hello, After the last 2 updates…. people visiting my blog and sharing my posts have alerted me about tags showing up in the tweets and retweets.</p> <p>How can this be resolved so that there are no

Can you please explain the problem in detail ??? please give the site URL for more details….

Anonymous

vaakash wrote:

Can you please explain the problem in detail ??? please give the site URL for more details….

My site is: http://learnit2earnitwithlynn.com Click on any blog post, then the left floating sidebar is WP Socializer, when you click on Twitter share button to tweet it adds tags. </p> <p>NOTE: I have Sexybookmarks below the post. Your product is left side bar (floating)</p> <p>I have a screen shot, but couldn’t find a way to attach to this.

Hello, I’m sure that there is a problem in your side.

You are using the tag from the “Post title”.</p> <p>If you notice, even the “Sexybookmarks” plugin traces the same title with the tag. So there is a problem in your side. Check the theme instead or any plugin conflicting.</p> <p>Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • The topic ‘<Title> Tags in tweets’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter