Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey team, first of all, thanks for creating this free plugin. However, I do have some suggestions that I think would help. I think you built too much functionality in an effort to make it more awesome……making your plugin a little bit confusing to use. Simplicity is always key. Here are my suggestions,
    in the tab that says share buttons, just have the option to enable and disable social share icons, remove everything else ( the customization options you added below like ‘sharebar type’.

Next just have two options clearly laid out, mobile and desktop customization.
    -If I want to customize, how my social share icons look in mobile, I just have to navigate to mobile and those settings will affect only the mobile view, the
    same applies to desktop.
    -Then, now you can add all of the amazing customization features that you already have. For example, When I navigate to mobile, I can now choose what share bar type I want, what Icons I want to add and so on.
    -Even if you made a premium version, I would buy that in a heartbeat SO LONG AS it’s easy to use.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter