Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

I have been using your plugin with no problems. I have the newest version.

For some reason, recently I have noticed that my blog is loading very slowly. I deactivated your plugin altogther, and the site loads lightning quick.

Now, I have tested leaving the plugin activated, and removing all button templates from the site. Still slow.

I Deactived other plugins to see if there is conflict. Still Slow.

Deactivation of WP Socializer seems to be the only thing that works.

Any Ideas ?

Page speed doesn’t get down with WP Socializer. If you use a lot of social buttons, then all those buttons needs time to be loaded. So it happens with all plugins.

WP Socializer uses the best method to load the need button scripts and it places in the footer making the site loading faster.

If you want to check the plugin without any buttons, then go to “Settings” and select “Yes” for “Temporarily disable WP Socializer” option. No button will be loaded and you can check the site speed.

All the other plugins also use the same button scripts provided by the Sharing sites, so there will be no difference.

Thanks for trying WP Socializer.

Anonymous

Well, that would be great if it were true.

I’ve had to start using a different social plugin, because it gives me the same result, with zero site slowdown.

Chrispjny wrote:

Well, that would be great if it were true.

I’ve had to start using a different social plugin, because it gives me the same result, with zero site slowdown.

Well, thanks anyway for trying my plugin. Your suggestion will make this plugin grow better 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • The topic ‘Slow Page Load Time / Deactivate Fixes’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter