Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello.

I’m using Mesmerize theme and the shortcoder plugin in the Editor Customizer.
    So i can insert a shortcode in the Customizer editor as an element [ope_shortcode_placeholder].
    For example a shortcode for a table [sc name="vergleichstabelle-fl-fm-1-test"][/sc], created as a table elment in Shortcoder.

But i see the table as a preview in shortcoder, but not in the output.
    The table shortcode [sc name="vergleichstabelle-fl-fm-1-test"][/sc] will complete ignored.

Please help, im stuck.
    Thank you.
    Rob

Hi Rob,

Thanks for using Shortcoder.

Whatever “shortcode content” is present in the shortcode will be present “as is” in the frontend.

Can you please do a “view source” in your browser and see if the shortcode content is present ?
    If present they might be affected by theme design/styles. So even if you directly paste the content the same issue will occur.

I could not understand the statement “The table shortcode [sc name="vergleichstabelle-fl-fm-1-test"][/sc] will complete ignored” could you please clarify ?

If you can share a screenshot of the “shortcode content”, the place where the shortcode is inserted, output
    and the page URL that would be helpful for me to point out the issue.

Thanks,
    Aakash

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter