Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Hello,

I’m using tinyMCE”>http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/black-studio-tinymce-widget/”>tinyMCE editor widget and it would be amazing if Shortcoder was working with it correctly.

After installing the Shortcoder plugin, its button would appear in the tinyMCE widget ok. But clicking on it would do nothing. I have fixed that by changing the following function, where I added `widgets.php` to the list of pages where the shortcoder tab should be added:

Code:

function sc_admin_footer(){
      if(in_array($GLOBALS[‘pagenow’], array(‘post.php’, ‘post-new.php’, ‘widgets.php’))){
      echo ‘‘;
      }
      }

So now when I click on the button the tab appears. However, when I have several tinyMCE widgtes and I want to insert codecodes to all of them… the shortcodes are inserted into only one tinyMCE widget that was fist active/clicked on.

I’m not that great with tinyMCE and js, but in case when there are multiple tinyMCE editors, I think it somehow needs to know the id of the editor where to insert the SC to.

Or maybe there is another way of fixing it for widgets?

Please let me know any tips how this could be achieved, I would hugely appreciate it!!!

Many thanks,

Dasha

I am not clear what you are trying to achieve. Do you get any JS error ??/ if so what is that error ?? Why do you want Shortcoder to integrate in widgets ??

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • The topic ‘Shortcoder 3.0.1 is buggy when used with tinyMCE widgets’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter