Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi AaKash Chakravarthy

i m using you plugin with wpml wordpress.
    Your plugin is very nice i love it … very simply and fast.
    Nevertheless, when i create a short code in a specifique langue, i ask the translation in other language
    ex : shorcode in Uk …. tranlating in DE, FR, IT and so on…
    The name of the short code is the same for all the language: [sc name="test"][/sc]
    but when i used this short in translated languages and pages, the result is the content of the reference UK Shortcode…
    If i change the name of the shotcode for example [sc name="test-fr"][/sc] fr for french translation … it’s working… it would be better for the futur translation to have the same code on every pages… i mean [sc name="test"][/sc] … to avoid manuel changes…

Do you have a solution for wpml wordpress ? if yes can you make this developpement ? and your price ? thank you

Hi c-master,

Thanks for using Shortcoder. Sorry for the late reply. I understand your requirement.

Right now shortcoder is not integrated with any language translation plugin as there was no need for it earlier.

I have not used WPML personally so I would need to play with it before I could see how well this could be integerated with WPML.

I would suggest the same method you have mentioned for now. I have added this to my todo list and I’ll work on it in the near future and update you if there is any chance I could support this but I cannot promise any date right now.

Hope you understand.. cheers !

Thanks,
    Aakash

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter