Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Socializer, Awesome plugin, Great Work !!

I am having an issue though where instead of posting the content of the posts, It is filling that area with some sort of HTML instructions.

Sorry for the late reply,

Since the post, “Hello Everyone !” has no content, the HTML which is present below the comment box is parsed.

Also, it is parsed by the addthis button only. So WP Socializer can’t do anything.

Try the button with the “About me” it works good.

Anonymous

Thank you very much, I was not aware there was a minimum amount of content that needed to be posted for it to be picked up.

Now if only wordpress.com would use this plugin, it’s so much better than they one they offer ! I run a different blog for a business on there.

–Chris

Chrispjny wrote:

Thank you very much, I was not aware there was a minimum amount of content that needed to be posted for it to be picked up.

Now if only wordpress.com would use this plugin, it’s so much better than they one they offer ! I run a different blog for a business on there.

–Chris

Thanks for using WP Socializer. I made this plugin for multiple purposes and ultimate customization and came out well…. Thanks for using. Please try to share this plugin with your friends and clients for the support.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • The topic ‘Sharing/Liking is Posting HTML instructions’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter