Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi!
    I’d like to know if I can “separate” the tabs from the RSS feed. For exemple, I’d like to put the tabs on a sidebar (with HTML code?) from my WP theme, and the RSS feed on the middle part of my page.
    I don’t know if I’m clear…

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for using Super RSS Reader.

I would like to know the context when you say “tabs”.

When you add multiple RSS feeds, then Super RSS Reader shows them in separate tabs.

Sometime, themes show sidebar widgets as tabs i.e popular, latest comments, tags etc. Do you mean this?

Could you please share your website URL and point me?

Thanks,
    Aakash

Ghoode
    Participant

Hello Aakash
    thanks for your reply.
    I don’t have website URL yet, but here is a screenshot for what I’d like to do https://ghoode.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/super-rss.jpg.

Do you think it’s possible?
    Thanks!

Hi there,

I can understand your question now.

Unfortunately the current implementation is that tabs and the RSS feed are bound together. That is tabs cannot be removed and placed elsewhere. It is to make a connection between the tabs and tab content.

This is because a page can have multiple RSS feed with tabs and implementation will get complicated. Plus, there were no requirements for the same.

However, using some CSS we can align the tabs to the left of the RSS feed like in the image but not have totally different position.

What you can do is, you can use some external tab plugin, visual builder or something like that and create the tabs on the sidebar then insert the shortcode for each RSS feed in each tab content.

Thanks,
    Aakash

Ghoode
    Participant

Hello Aakash,
    Thank you, I found a solution with my theme’s tabs 🙂

Have a great day.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter