Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Hello to everyone! First let me say this: Great plugin! 🙂

In my country Yahoo Messenger is a very popular IM (social) app – even more popular (if you allow me this ”social” comparison) than Facebook – and people often send links through Yahoo messenger IM app.

You can find the needed code in this free plugin, for the small icon you can use your current yahoo mail one (found in WP Socializer 2.4.5), and if you need a large icon, you can use this one.

Really hope you can implement this in your next update. Thank you in advance! 🙂

Anonymous

Hope you can leave a reply if you don’t think this option is worth adding.

In my opinion it is, again, in my country only facebook is more popular than yahoo messenger when it comes to social interacting. I wish I could have helped you more, but I’m not into programming, I only linked above stuff that have this implemented and that may help.

Again, thank you in advance, even if only for a clear answer on the matter. 🙂

Hello, can you please give the API docs page provided by Yahoo ?? I’ll check it out for possibility. Thank you.

Anonymous

Thank you for the reply.

Do you mean this link? I can’t find any other link for yahoo messenger API from an ”official” source.

Hope you can integrate it in an update of your great plugin. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • The topic ‘(Request) New sharing button – via Yahoo Messenger’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter