Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Aakash

Everything worked fine until I upgraded from 5.2.1 to the new plugin version. After that I don’t see the editor (neither visual, text nor code) above the main text field.

I assumed it has something to do with the changes and the activation of the Gutenberg editor in “shortcode” and I also had the impression it could have something to do with my AVADA Theme and the Fusion plugins. So after turning off the Fusion plugins the editor section in Shortcode was visible again.

As I ha… (sorry) don’t like the Gutenberg block editor and just need a simply need visual editor I switched back to the old Shortcut version 5.2.1.

Is there any way that I can get rid of Gutenberg also in the new Shortcut version? I like your plugin but I can’t abandon AVADA either.

All the best, Biwofu

PS: I will buy you a big cappuccino if you can make working again 😉

Hi @biwofu,

Thanks for using Shortcoder.

So I guess enabling this “fusion builder plugin” breaks the shortcode content editor ?

If I understood the issue correctly, can you please press Ctrl+Shift+J in browser in the page where shortcode editor is broken and share the errors you see in the console tab ?

You can also create a temporary administrator account and share the website url, username and password to my contact form. I ‘ll login and check the issue.

Contact

Thanks,
    Aakash

biwofu
    Participant

Hi Aakash

I tried to contact you but the conact form produces always error messages. I also wrote you an email to your gmail-account a week ago but don’t know if you got this message. As I want to send you login information it’s not possible to do this in this forum.

All the best, Biwofu

Hi @biwofu,

I guess I didn’t receive any email from you.

Please try the contact form again (or) send me another email to aakash [dot] [email protected] I’ll wait for it.

Thanks,
    Aakash

biwofu
    Participant

Hi Aakash

I’ve sent you an email. I hope you will get it.

All the best, Biwofu

Hi @biwofu,

I have replied to the email and fixed the issue for now.
    The email has more details.

Thanks,
    Aakash

Marking this issue resolved.

biwofu
    Participant

Just wanted to add, that everything works fine now. Thanks Aakash for your quick help. Best support I’ve ever had from any plugin provider.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter