Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

I’m currently building a website from a template and doing tests locally on my desktop before moving the whole thing online. I really like this plugin but currently I’m having a couple of problems with it:

1. When the floating bar is enabled my main menu sub items don’t work properly. Instead of being able to move the cursor to the sub menu item to open it closes the sub menu unless you move the cursor very quickly. Somehow the floating bar seems to affect the time the sub menu stays active after moving to it from the main menu item and the time is too short. When I disable the floating bar it works perfectly.

2. As an alternative I tried using the buttons above the post. All is well but the Facebook Like button is out of sync with the other icons – it appears higher than the others.

Any help you can give is appreciated as I would like to use this plugin on my site.

1. WP Socializer doesn’t interact with menus. Try checking for any errors due to other “javascript” files of your site. Press Ctrl+Shift+J and check out if any errors are shown. If the menu hides fast, there is a gap btw the top level and the menu. Do a CSS work for that issue. WP Socializer doesnt do anything with the menus.

2. Please post a screenshot of the affected page. Ill check that out.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • The topic ‘Problem with website menu when using floating bar’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter