Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

First of all thanks for making a great plugin. But there is a problem on my site. It conflict the registration in my site. Users are not able to register on my site, if we disable this plugin then they are able to register. checked couple of times by disabling and enabling the plugin for confirmation. Can you help me regarding this. Here is the my site URL: shorturl.at/dtBVZ

vipin singh
    Participant

Hi Vipin,

I was able to create an account on your site. Username is xobaca3395.

UFW should not block registration as there is no code logic related to user registration in UFW plugin.

Can you please share the exact error you see ? Screeshots would be useful.

Thanks,
    Aakash

vipin singh
    Participant

Hello Aakash,

Yes, I can see that you have created an account. You were able to register because I disabled our actual registration page at that time. It was my fault. But now we have enabled our actual registration page and below is the my recorded video. Please let me know what could be the possible reason.

Recorded Video: https://www.loom.com/share/b64e8b9ff60e4c1198e244013b79fa5f

Thanks

Hi Vipin,

I do not see any error/issue with UFW.

My guess is with the widgets and other forms which you have inserted on the “register” page.

There should be some conflict with registration form and other forms present on the page.

You can try disabling widget box one by one and see which widget is causing the issue.
    If you can use the “PRO” version of the plugin, you can set rules on which page you want to insert the widget box.

You can also edit the code in plugin editor –> ultimate floating widgets –> includes –> display.php and insert below line at line no. 27 to stop the widgets from being put in that page.

if(is_page('register')) return;

Thanks,
    Aakash

vipin singh
    Participant

Hello Aakash,

I think your guess was right. Issue resolved by using your shared snippet. Thank you so much it was very helpful.

Marking this as resolved.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter