Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Hey, this plugin is AWESOME, and I will totally use it and donate if I can figure out the issue I’m having. When I activate the plugin and select buttons, it places them in my posts as a bulleted list. I don’t want this–I want them to line up horizontally so as to use less screen real estate. How can I accomplish this?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Hello jennifersmu, it is a simple problem.

Change Load WP Socializer CSS setting to “Yes” under the “Social buttons” tab.

If the above did not work, add the code

Code:

.wp-socializer ul {
      display: inline !important;
      margin: 0 !important;
      padding: 0 !important;
      }
      .wp-socializer ul li {
      background: none;
      display: inline !important;
      list-style-type: none;
      margin: 0px 5px 5px 0px;
      padding: 0px;
      float: left !important;
      }

in the placement template anywhere i.e under the “placement” tab in placement 1 or 2 textbox.

Before using the second method, post your site’s link here, so that i can examine the problem deeply !

Thanks for your appreciations ..

Anonymous

The “Load WP Socializer CSS setting” is set to “Yes” and i try adding the code example. Both doesn’t work.

I include the functions manually in my template by using this code:

I’m looking for a way to have social buttons and facebook like in one row.

Example page: http://www.pichel64.de

Thanks for your help and this great plugin!

Pichel wrote:

The “Load WP Socializer CSS setting” is set to “Yes” and i try adding the code example. Both doesn’t work.

I include the functions manually in my template by using this code:

I’m looking for a way to have social buttons and facebook like in one row.

Example page: http://www.pichel64.de

Thanks for your help and this great plugin!

Change the facebook Button Style to Button and Count, Width to 100 or 120 and add the following code for your facebook button in the template.

Instead of

Code:

{facebook-like}

use

Code:

{facebook-like}

in your template. Use this only when you want to align 32px social buttons and facebook button in a row.

This code just a simple one. WP Socializer is fully customizable with CSS and Placement.

Anonymous

vaakash wrote:

This code just a simple one. WP Socializer is fully customizable with CSS and Placement.

Now it works fine! Thanks for your help and this perfect plugin.

Thanks … it is upto the users to share and support this plugin ! 🙂

Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • The topic ‘Place Buttons in a Horizontal Row?’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter