Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

I recently installed this plugin and found it be running smoothly within individual posts. Yet when I click on my pages, none of the images are displayed and the text is cut off after a few lines. I clicked to only have the plugin display in posts but somehow the pages are being affected. Upon deactivating the plugin, everything went back to normal. Any idea what might be going on?

can you please give the affected page URL ?

Regards ..

Anonymous

Right, of course.

http://realcityny.com

When i saw your website, WP Socializer is not enabled (i think so). So i cant see any change or problem 😕

Anonymous

Right. When I enable the plugin, the Posts are fine but none of my Pages work, so I’m not exactly inclined to leave the website half functional in the middle of a weekday afternoon. I was hoping that maybe you’d heard of this problem happening before and could offer some advice. If not, that’s fine. There are many other social media plugins to choose from which don’t affect my site so seriously.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • The topic ‘Page Display Problem’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter