Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

I love this plugin. Everything ran smoothly, even with with alterations I made to the icons and addresses. I only have one problem.

When I select “no” on the open links in new tab/page option on the social buttons page, the links still open in a new tab. Any advice on what could be causing this?

My site is http://brainiacx.com and the links/icons I altered can be found just under the header so you can see what I mean.

Thanks for the excellent plugin and for any help you can offer.

Anonymous

Well, I was able to change the “target” setting in socializer-socialbuttons to “_self” and that seemed to solve my problem, at least as long as I don’t add any more social buttons on the site using the second template. But I would like to know if there’s an easer way rather than recoding to eliminate the possibility of opening a new tab.

Also, another question. I have my icons set in an area below the header and cannot seem to figure out how to center them on the page. They currently look centered but that’s because my logo overlaps a bit and seems to push the icons over enough to appear centered.

I’ve tried any number of CSS descriptors in the template but nothing seems to do the trick.

This looks strange !, if you set “Open links in new window” to “no” then it should open in same window. I tried out and it works good for me.

When i saw your site, the buttons looked center and looked great.

It was a surprise to see my plugin working gr8 there.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • The topic ‘Open links in same tab/window’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter