Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Hi, I looked for the answers to this q, I may be a little loopy.

Buttons not appearing on index.php the same way they do on single.php and I want them to.

Also, no share buttons show up first post of index.php. Only grayed out share buttons starting with second post.

I’ve looked all over the settings and in the forums to see if there is selection I am missing, can’t find it. Thanks for answers.

The solution is simple. Just do the following.

1. Go to the “Social buttons” tab. Scroll to the bottom. There you will see an option “Image on Hover effect”. Change that to “jump”

2. Go to the “Placement” tab. Click the “Template 1” sub tab. Check the “Show in home page”

3. Save the settings.

Thank you.

Anonymous

Thanks a lot I thought I looked everywhere, but noooo. 🙂 Hey I just found a new issue, will you have a look at this page and note weird placement and repeating, looks screwy.

http://is.gd/wYpJUu

Thanks!

Anonymous

Another thing, not to bombard you, I also noticed that when I tweet from the front/ main page it does not contain the post’s title in the tweet, like it does on the single posts…

Thanks again.

I think your theme is not a standard one. I think, the loops in the theme are not coded properly. The plugin works properly in nearly all the sites and this issue is really weird.

Take some screenshots of the “Template 1” and “Template 2” tabs. Ill try to see the problem.

Try switching to another theme and check whether the plugin works properly.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • The topic ‘not showing up on front page.’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter