Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,I’ve checked the FAQ section and documentation and I’ve not seen this answered.

Pagination or Search for Super RSS Reader?

I have checked this post above and I know pagination is not available but is there any way that if for example I have 60 entries from merged feeds displaying on a page, at the beginning only show 12 entries, then when I scroll down to the 12th it shows 12 more and then successively to the 60 entries?

Sometimes I have seen websites who do this and add content while you are going through the page. Or any plugin where pagination or any other way to display less entries could work?

Just trying to load the page faster since when the number of entries in the feed is high it may take a while.

Thank you very much for your time Mr. Aakash or anyone who reads this.

Hi Albert,

Sorry for the late reply.

Adding the dynamic load feature was not widely requested since most general use feeds are small.

In your case, there are 60 items. Without “full content” enabled this number is not very huge.

The final output HTML from SRR is crisp and not bloated.

What I can suggest for you is, display all the 60 items and use CSS to add a scroll bar to the container.

Is that fine? If yes, please share me the page URL. I’ll suggest CSS as needed.
    This way you can have all the items displayed and users can use scroll bar.

Thanks,
    Aakash

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter