Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello, for some reason when i create a widget box, i cant see the close button, its either closed and i cant open it, or its open and i cant close it.

https://prnt.sc/123th5t

Z650 PR
    Participant

if i load an empty widget, i see the button, but when i select a widget, it desapears. im loading a chat within an iframe

Z650 PR
    Participant

I was trying to use another plugin to manage code snipets, seems that its not compatible, once i used the WP “custom html widget” its now working.

Hi @z650pr,

Thanks for using Ultimate floating widgets.

Both open and close button will not be displayed when “trigger for the widget box” is set to “Automatic on scroll”.

But I guess that is not case in your side ?

Can you please share your website URL ? It would be easy for me to find the issue.

Thanks,
    Aakash

Z650 PR
    Participant

Hello,

I used the default WP code widget and it worked. it was not working when using xyz HTML to manage snippets.

Hi,

Can you please share your website URL ? It would be easy for me to find the issue.

Thanks,
    Aakash

Z650 PR
    Participant

Thank you, but its not possible as its a test environment, and not publicly available. It seems like a compatibility issue between the 2 plugins.

Ok.. if you can confirm if it is the script that is causing the issue. Then you can share me the script. I ‘ll try it on my site and see what I can find..

As of now I cannot guess any reason why close button disappears.. your input can fix any bug if it is true.

Thanks,
    Aakash

Z650 PR
    Participant

i can send it to you privately, its a MS PowerApps Chat Bot whithin an iframe, it works, it just does not work if i use it through XYZ HTML Snippets plugin

Ok sure.. please double confirm if your custom code is the one causing the issue. You can then pass it on t me via my contact form

Contact

I’ll see what I can do.

Thanks,
    Aakash

Z650 PR
    Participant

I dont think its the code, since its working now, i just did not use the xyz plugin.

Ok cool … so looks like all good now !
    Cheers !

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter