Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Hello,

Thanks for the great plugin!

I’m trying to get my multi-site working with Socializer.. and my main Site 0 works perfectly. However my other sites, show the [wpsr_socialbts] as a bulleted link list. The hoover effects, aren’t working either. So it smells like a CSS issue. Is there something I need to do, or copy the plugin CSS to the main site directory (somewhere) to get children sites to show properly?

Thanks in advance, for your replies.

Anonymous

Worked around the problem for now, unless others have a more graceful solution. (My wp-socializer plugin admin page, for the networked sites aren’t working still, but I assume something similar to below, would also work. The customer facing socializer features are working fine, now.) I simply had to enqueue the socializer javascript and css in my functions.php for my theme.

Code:

//Workaround to fix WP-SOCIALIZER on the other multi-site/networked sites
      function socializer_scripts() {
      wp_enqueue_style( ‘socializer-css’,’/wp-content/plugins/wp-socializer/public/css/wp-socializer-buttons-css.css’, array(), ‘2.4.9.8’, false );
      wp_enqueue_script( ‘socializer-js’,’/wp-content/plugins/wp-socializer/public/js/wp-socializer-bookmark-js.js’, array(), ‘2.4.9.8’, false );
      }
      add_action( ‘wp_enqueue_scripts’, ‘socializer_scripts’ );

The last option. set to FALSE was needed as well. True didn’t seem to have any effect.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • The topic ‘Multisite problem… CSS ?’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter