Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,
    Thank you for the plugin.
    I just would like to suggest adding the possibility to write the default values in custom parameters in MULTILINE please (currently it only works in one line).
    I believe it’s a very easy fix: just add a ‘s’ at the end of the regex on the line 208 in preg_match_all function from shortcoder.php: Multiline feature request for custom parameters default values

I tested and it works great for me.
    However, when you’ll release an update, it’ll be overridden since there’s no hook that encloses that part of the code… That’s why it would be great if you could add this in the next update please.

Thank you!
    Rolm

MrAdaming
    Participant

Also I was wondering if there’s any way to parse a shortcode within a custom parameter please?
    Can't parse a shortcode within a custom parameter

Hi Adam,

Extremely sorry for the late reply. I saw your post but missed to reply.

If you have only one multiline parameter then you can use “enclosed content” parameter.

So what you can do is, insert the parameter $$enclosed_content$$ in shortcode content. Now while using the shortcode you can do like below,

[sc name="my_shortcode"]
    <ul>
    <li>Multiple</li>
    <li>Lines</li>
    </ul>
    [/sc]

Note that here the parameter is not passed via attributes instead within [sc][/sc]

Thanks
    Aakash

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter