Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello I used your plugin and I have a few errors.
    First of all I create a message with text and 5 logos images. I have chosen ticker layout and gave it speed time 15s. Everything works correct on desktop devices but on mobile devices the speed is too slow and does not appear all message. How can I set a different time on mobile devices and do not have problem with appearance of my message?
    My website link:https://mychienandco.com/

Hi Giannis,

Regarding the the text moving slowly on mobile, yes it is a known behavior. I’ll try to adjust the speed for smaller screens in the next version of the plugin.

W.R.T the announcement text not moving fully, I see that as problem. I’ll check and update on why that is happening.

Thanks,
    Aakash

giannis poiriazis
    Participant

Hi Aakash,

Thank you for your response. So about the speed on mobile devices there is not an option to change something on html,css or js code? I need to wait until the plugin will be updated? I ‘ ll be waiting for your solution about the “announcement text not moving fully” because my client is importunate :/

Thanks for your help, have a nice day!

Hi,

I’m still checking the issue.
    This ticker feature is new and is not designed to contain images.

Since it is getting complex, I might need couple of days to suggest a solution for both the queries.

Thanks,
    Aakash

giannis poiriazis
    Participant

Hi,

I understand your concern about the issue and I’m very grateful.

Thanks a lot.

Hi Giannis,

Please paste the code below on your site and both the issues should be resolved for now.

#ancr-7683 .ancr-container{
        min-width: 720px;
    }

@media screen and (max-width:600px){
        #ancr-7683 .ancr-container{
            animation-duration: 10s;
        }

}

Adjust 10s above as needed to set the speed on small screen.

Thanks,
    Aakash

giannis poiriazis
    Participant

Hi Aakash,

Thanks a lot about your solution. My problem solved. Keep going with great job.

Have a nice day,
    Best regards,
    John

Hi Giannis,

Good to hear! This is addressed in the next version of the plugin.

Please do leave a 5 star review if you found the plugin helpful 🙂

Announcer – Sticky Message Banner, Notification Bar – Add to Top, Bottom of your Website

Thanks,
    Aakash

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Mobile devices error: “the speed is too slow and does not appear all message”.’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter