Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi team, how can i make the button size larger than the max 64px

I would like to fill the circle surrounding my button with my image (which is also circular) no need for the blue circle surrounding it anymore.

See here https://ibb.co/FHwhnfx

Thanks in advance!

Hi Mario,

As per the screenshot, it seems you are interested in keeping the image icon of your choice without any button background color.

To do that, please set “transparent” as the value for the “button background color”. Click the color picker and type “transparent” and save the settings.

Please note that since button background is transparent, the close icon will use the same background. So you might need to use custom close icon with a background color to overcome this.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
    Aakash

Mario Khattar
    Participant

Hey Aakash, thanks for getting back to me.
    How can i make the icon larger?

Hi Mario,

As of now the plugin supports sizes upto 64px since I thought there wouldn’t be any need for more than that.

To increase the button size, please select “64px” and inser the CSS below anywhere on your website or in the “additional settings page” of the UFW settings page.

a.ufw_btn.ufw_btn_64px{
        font-size: 26px;
        width: 72px;
        height: 72px;
        line-height: 72px;
    }

Please change 72px and 26px as needed.

Thanks,
    Aakash

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter