Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

First, I’d like to thank you for developing such an intuitive tool for creating [shortcodes]. I just installed the plugin and it works fine except for a small glitch.

I’m using the shortcode to insert the URL for an image file. The file name effectively populates in the code and works in the slider. However, when I click on the displayed slide image the image opens as a new window with the image. It is supposed to open in a lightbox.

Any idea why the lightbox is being disabled in code generated by Shortcoder?

Hi Sam,

Thanks for using Shortcoder.

Shortcoder is unaware of the code i.e the shortcode content. The content is inserted into the page as is.

May be the shortcode content code didn’t work well with overall required syntax by the slider.
    You can try replacing the “shortcode” with “shortcode content” at the same place and the same issue would occur.

You can also compare the working HTML and the HTML after shortcode is inserted.

Please do let me know once you have figured out the issue.

Thanks,
    Aakash

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter