Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

First off – Thanks for the great plugin!

I have two questions…

1) We want to have the buttons on the left of the posts, but the only template option is “float left -fixed”, which does not look great on large screens. However, what you have on this site is awesome and what we are looking for, how can we get the template? We are willing to buy it.

2) How can we prevent the share buttons from showing on category pages?

Thanks,

Kalman

Hello Kalman,

Thanks for trying WP Socializer. WP Socializer is extremely customizable, so that you can use it for any theme or design.

For the 1st question, I need your site URL so that I can work on the sliding share bar to get like what you want. When you mention the URL, Ill suggest you the necessary changes which you have to make.

Also note that, templates are free and you don’t need to buy for any cost. Ill do the necessary customization free for you.

For the 2nd question, just go to Placement -> Template 1/2 -> Uncheck “Show in Excerpt”

Hope this works.

Thank you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • The topic ‘How to float left without fix position?’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter