Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    • Author

Hello,

I have just tried Socializer v2.2, and for the most part, it’s exactly what i want.

(I will donate $ if I can get a few aesthetic things altered to suit my design needs.)

For your viewing here is my pre-launch Blog page URL: http://www.davidjulian.com/blog/

• 1. I need the words “Share this article” to be
      much smaller
      (13pt?), colored grey, and flush left and closer to the social icon buttons

2. I also want the little grey boxes at left of each button to disappear entirely. I don;t know what they do, but i don;t think they are necessary as the buttons are ‘live’. It would be great if once the grey boxes are removed that the social icon set is also flush left with post.

3. Though not a code wiz like you, I can edit the plugin files if told which and where to edit. To insure I see it, please also email your response. Happy New Year,You rock!

Aakash Chakravarthy
    Keymaster

Hello David Julian,

I am ready to tweak WP Socializer to suit your website. But please activate the plugin so that i can see how it looks.

Thank you.

Happy New Year !!

Anonymous

Hi Aakash,

First thank you for your great plugin WP-Socializer!

Second, I would like to edit the text and the size of “Share this article”. How can I do? In which file should I go?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Best regards,

Alex

Photo-tuto.fr

Aakash Chakravarthy
    Keymaster

alex-2011 wrote:

Hi Aakash,

First thank you for your great plugin WP-Socializer!

Second, I would like to edit the text and the size of “Share this article”. How can I do? In which file should I go?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Best regards,

Alex

Photo-tuto.fr

Under the “Placement” tab in Template 1 or Template 2, change the heading tag

to

or h1>. You can also use CSS styles to change the heading font size.

Anonymous

Hi Vaakash,

Thank you for your reply but what I would like is to translate “Share this article” in French but I don’t know how to edit the text.

Tks in advance,

Alex

Aakash Chakravarthy
    Keymaster

As said,

Under the “Placement” tab in Template 1 or Template 2, you will see “Share and Enjoy” text.

Just replace it with your own French text. That’s all

Anonymous

Ah yes, you’re right ! It was under “Template 2”.

Thank you very much again 🙂

Aakash Chakravarthy
    Keymaster

Cheers 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter