Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

By mistake i have named an shortcode the same as a shortcode used by another plugin, so of cource i want to delete it, becaurce of the conflict.

But

– there is no “delete option” in admin,

– there is no option to delete the whole plugin,

– and if i delete the wp-content/plugins/shortcoder directory and re-install the plugin, the old shortcodes, including the unwanted apear again …

how can i get rid of the unwanted shortcode?

Sory for the spellling.. im Danish 😉

Just drag the shortcode to be deleted and drop it on the “trash can” you see on the right bottom of the page. Thats all. The shortcode is deleted.

Anonymous

Brilliant 😀 , Shortcoder rocks !

(I overlooked the trash can, i surgest you put it beside the created shortcodes in next release)

i fell a need to “liking” you, after this excellent help, if there were at “like on facebook” button just here, i would have liked you….

Best regards

Per -Denmark

I am glad to solve your problem. Shortcoder is my favorite plugin.

The official fan page for Aakash Web is https://www.facebook.com/aakashweb . Here you can show your support for the plugin and other free products.

Anonymous

vaakash wrote:

Just drag the shortcode to be deleted and drop it on the “trash can” you see on the right bottom of the page. Thats all. The shortcode is deleted.

Ah, thought there must be a way to do this! Works a treat now I’ve found out how to do it, but not at all obvious or intuitive. Could you perhaps add a simple ‘delete this shortcode’ button in the edit screen please?

Thanks, great plugin, James 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • The topic ‘How do i delete an unwanted shortcode?’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter