Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

text “456” was assigned by shortcoder. For example – [sc name="code0"] = “456”

I have shortcode [sc name="code1"] = “Some text 123 – I need replace inside text”

How to replace shortcoded text with another shortcode like this:

“Some text 123 [sc name="code0"] – I need replace inside text ” ?

currently inserting a shortcode inside a shortcode is not possible.. maybe the future versions can get it working !!

Thanks

Anonymous

Yes, this would be an unbelievably helpful feature to have.

For example, I am building duplicate websites for some affiliate marketers. Basically, I just duplicate the website each time. I am using your plugin to store all of the affiliate product links, but right now I have to go in to each and edit them with each affiliate’s ID. Whereas, if I was able to embed a shortcode within a shortcode, I could create one shortcode called ID and then just embed it into each link. From there, I could just change the ID shortcode and it would update all the links!

Instead of using a shortcode into a shortcode, you can use one of the shortcode’s HTML in the other shortcode… Hope it understood s..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • The topic ‘Hot to insert shortcde inside shortcoded HTML text?’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter