Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
    • Author

First I love this plugin!!!! Second how do you hide the side bar on Mobil

Thanks for using my plugin. Glad that you liked it.

The sidebar hides itself to an icon to the top left corner of the website.

As of now there is no option to hide it on mobile. I can add it in the next release.

Please let me know your website address. I can give a workaround for now.

Anonymous

http://www.derolds.com/janetroth

O and when I set the Mobil to not show on desktop it does not show on Mobil either

Anonymous

What I want to do is hide the round buttons on the left and show the Mobil at the bottom on cellphone.

And hide the ones at the bottom on computer and show the ones on the side

Please add the below code snippet in

Code:

wp-content/plugins/wp-socializer/wpsr.php

before

Code:

?>

Code:

function wpsr_hide_fb_mobile_temp(){

if( wp_is_mobile() ){
      echo ‘.wpsr-followbar{ display: none; }’;
      }

}

add_action( ‘wp_footer’, ‘wpsr_hide_fb_mobile_temp’ );

In the next release I’ll add a GUI option to hide in mobile. So there is no need to do this via code manually.

Please let me know if it works as expected.

Thanks for using WP Socializer !

Anonymous

OK cool Thanks!!!

Thank you looks like it worked in your site. Do share and rate the plugin of you like it !

Anonymous

Works great !!!!!!

I will definitely promote and donate to this plugin THANKS

Now a suggestion add a section where you can upload an img and a link and it would add a custom link icon like the imdb that I am trying to get to work

Sure.. I can add IMDB. Never thought people will use IMDB.

As of now I can suggest a hack, in “follow bar buttons selection” page, add any button to the list then you can give your own IMDB 16 px icon link in the “custom icon” field. By that way you can add IMDB link to the follow bar alone.

Anonymous

That worked Thanks!!! You are awesome

Anonymous

OK just found one more thing. firefox, explorer 11, not showing scroll bars. works good in crome,edge,Opera

Can you please explain which “scroll bar” is not displayed ?

Anonymous

The Popup window when you click on the social link icon. But only firefox and explorer 11. The up and down vertical scroll on my desktop and laptop

Anonymous

Ok I got it. In wp-socializer.min.js I had to add scrollbars=yes, to the return Line

Thanks. Yes adding scrollbar=yes will fix the problem. I’ll have note of it.

I see it working in IE also. May be the old script is cached I guess. Please try a refresh again.

Please make sure this file has the “scrollbar=yes” even in IE

http://www.derolds.com/janetroth/wp-content/plugins/wp-socializer/public/js/wp-socializer.min.js?ver=4.7.3

Also, I would suggest, for follow bar icons, it is good to disable “popups” and open them in new tabs.

You can change this in “follow bar settings” page.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
    • The topic ‘Hide side bar on mobile’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter