Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Hello, I use the Genesis Framework, and every once in a while I’ll use the Genesis Featured Page widget and display the content of a page in the sidebar, or on a home page widget area. I noticed that when editing pages you can check to hide the WP Socialzer templates on that page… which works fine and doesn’t show the icons. However I have noticed that sometimes when I stay on the edit page for a bit, the boxes will become unchecked and if I don’t notice it before updating the page and moving on to another page, the icons will show above and below the page content in the widget that I’m pulling the page content in to. So I’m guessing that during an auto-save, the hide template options aren’t being saved and are getting unchecked.

The plugin uses the standard method of using the “meta boxes’ you see on the post editing page. So auto-save will work as normal. I’ve never experienced a similar effect as you told. This is completely new.

Check out the image below, the buttons are checked even after the post is saved automatically.

[img]http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/3839/infowyz.png%5B/img%5D

Does this occur with other “meta boxes” you see ??

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • The topic ‘Hide for individual page glitch maybe…’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter