Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
    • Author

Great plugin!

Wondering if you will be removing Google Buzz and adding Google+ soon?

Google +1 is already there. Go to the “Placement” tab. There you will see menu for inserting Google +1 buttons.

Anonymous

Thanks for this plugin, which I have just found!

With the Google +1 at the moment it seems that you can only have it above the other bookmarks and only with the number of people who have shared it with +1 showing.

Is it not possible to have it within the social buttons so that it blends in? I don’t particular want the number displayed either

Cheers!

Anonymous

It would be great if you could update the one click options and replace buzz with g+

Thanks!

version 2.2 has one-click templates with g+ !! please check that out !!

Anonymous

Hello there!

Is it possible somehow to add Google+ +1 to Social Buttons (mainly to 32px) without the counter?

My best regards!

mrvanity wrote:

Hello there!

Is it possible somehow to add Google+ +1 to Social Buttons (mainly to 32px) without the counter?

My best regards!

In the next version, it will be added !!! please stay tuned..

Anonymous

vaakash wrote:

mrvanity wrote:

Hello there!

My best regards!

Great news!

Is it rude to ask if there is ETA?

My best regards!

Not sure when ill release the new version.. but it will be soon… even i am eager for the new features !! 😀

Anonymous

When will this be added? Please please add it, I don’t want to use this plugin until Google+ button is added – otherwise it is GREAT!!!

vaakash wrote:

mrvanity wrote:

Hello there!

My best regards!

solstickan wrote:

When will this be added? Please please add it, I don’t want to use this plugin until Google+ button is added – otherwise it is GREAT!!!

vaakash wrote:

mrvanity wrote:

Hello there!

My best regards!

You are so late… the version 2.2 is having Google+. This is an older post.

Anonymous

I have the version 2.3 but there isn’t any google+ icons amongst the 16px icons? All I can find is google buzz, google reader and just “google”. Where do I find it?

Are you talking about the “16px and 32px” buttons ?? sorry they are not present in the v2.3.

The forth coming version 2.4 is having that… its in development process.. and usable… do you want that ?

Anonymous

Yes pleeeeease =)

vaakash wrote:

Are you talking about the “16px and 32px” buttons ?? sorry they are not present in the v2.3.

The forth coming version 2.4 is having that… its in development process.. and usable… do you want that ?

Anonymous

vaakash wrote:

Do we have a link for the dev version?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
    • The topic ‘Google+’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter