Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have just purchased the ultimate floating widgets pro plugin and when I tried to activate it, I encountered this error “Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error. Warning: Constant UFW_VERSION already defined in /home/u622499582/domains/loopydesigns.co/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-floating-widgets-pro/ufw.php on line 11”, can you please check this out?

Doha Nabil Kash
    Participant

hey guys, I managed to activate the pro plugin by deactivating the free plugin first. But I have encountered a problem with the pro version, you see I tested out the free version first and I liked it but it lacked the ability to place the widget on certain pages. I’m building an ecommerce store and I use the widget to display the yith filter on the shop page only. The problem is that when I tried to display the widget on the shop page, it does not work?? I ac screenshot

Can you check this out please?

Hi Doha,

Thanks for using UFW plugin. You have a nice website!

Looking at the screenshot shared, the “widget box” will be shown only on the page with ID 2053.

I’m not sure why it is not placed. There could be multiple reasons.

Could you please create a temporary admin account and share it’s username and password with me in the contact form below?

Contact

Apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
    Aakash

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter